You are here
Simplify the holidays: Reducing stress could cut allergy and asthma symptoms Make your holidays healthier and happier and maybe even allergy-free.
Winter allergies: The allergies you didn't know you could have Don’t get cooped up with your allergies this winterl
- Winter allergies: The allergies you didn't know you could have
- Simplify the holidays: Reducing stress could cut allergy and asthma symptoms
- Got teens with allergies and asthma? They want Halloween fun too
- Kindergartener or college student, your child with allergies needs to prepare for back to school
- Get ready for fall allergies because they're headed your way
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.