You are here
Preguntas Frecuentes De Los Pacientes Sobre La Vacuna Contra La COVID-19 Los alergistas de la ACAAI responden preguntas sobre las reacciones alérgicas y más
Frequently Asked Patient Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine ACAAI allergists answer questions about allergic reactions and more
- Frequently Asked Patient Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Preguntas Frecuentes De Los Pacientes Sobre La Vacuna Contra La COVID-19
- Winter allergies: The allergies you didn't know you could have
- Simplify the holidays: Reducing stress could cut allergy and asthma symptoms
- Got teens with allergies and asthma? They want Halloween fun too
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.